Thursday, August 14, 2008

Water Baby

Photobucket

She didn't get that from me that's for sure.

My little bean loves to be splashing in the water, she loves the tub, the sink, the sprinklers and most of all the pool. I am lucky enough to have wonderful friends that have let us 'borrow' their pools to stay cool in the hot Texas sun.

Of all of the qualities Sarah could inherit from Jimbo I am elated that she has his love of water. If Jimbo is a fish I am the exact opposite, i possess the grace and talents equal to a beached whale! I try to be brave when I am in the water with Sarah because I don't want her sense my fears, but the truth is I am uncomfortable. I could go on about this somewhat irrational fear but I want to get to the photos of my little Nemo and her papa fish.

Photobucket
see what I telling you...10 month old fish!

Photobucket
Sarah can wave now but only for me and sometimes dad so I
don't blame you if you don't believe me!

Photobucket
yep, this makes me nervous too but that's what dad's do, well at least that's what Jimbo does!

Photobucket
i love that her cheeks look like they are full of water but nope, that's all Sarah!

Photobucket
contrary to what it looks like this is indeed a happy face accompanied by lots of giggles

Photobucket
and of course Sarah and her infamous tongue!

7 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

I love the pictures of Sarah all by herself on the side of the pool. She looks so old to be able to do that. Maybe next year you two can do a Mommy and me swimming class in Rockwall or something. That might help you brave your fears!! ;)

. said...

Where would all of us be without friends and their pools in this hot Texas sun? Weather like this makes me want to dig one in my own back yard!

Also, could you have a cuter child? I don't think so!

Arvanitas' said...

How cute is she? We just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks. Yes, the job of the dad is to scare the pants off the mom. It's good that Sarah is in with Jimbo. She'll learn to swim quicker. I'm a bit of nervous nellie in the water too. Miss you!!!!!

White Family said...

Love the Elmo suit your Dad got her. I have two water babies and it scares the hell out of me. Megan ran right over to the deep end and just jumped right on in. Luckily, she went under but stayed close enough that I could grab her arm. I'm going to send you a cool email about babies saving there own lives. Love ya. PS Does Wendee or Cami have blogs?

Coco said...

we took baylee girl to the pool a few days ago for the 1st time. she loved it! sarah is a doorbell! love those chubby cheeks. i think her and baylee look tons alike.

Camille said...

seriously, I wanna frame that picture of sarah. Would it be weird for you to come to my house and see a picture of your daughter in a frame? I can't help myself. mmm I just wanna squish her cheeks... hmmmm I wonder where Marcus gets it from?

Niki The Weav said...

Love the chubby cheeks and the tongue. Sarah is so adorable. It looks like Jimbo and Sarah were having a blast!