Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stanley, you done me wrong



Let me introduce Stanley Scoot-bottom. Stanley is the best toy/friend Sarah could ask for, he gets her places in such a classy fashion that she will push him around no matter what direction
he is facing. In the 2 weeks Stanley has been with us he has never let us down, he sings fun songs, his nose lights up and he has an incredibly contagious, goofy laugh.



Today, as most wild animals do, Stanley turned on Sarah. He attacked. I saw Sarah spin and twirl and end up flat on her back under his ominous self all while he sang and giggled. Stanley, how could you? After this sweet little girl has taken you to places more exotic than the Serengeti, places like the bathroom, the nursery and the always forbidden dog kennel, how could you Stanley Scoot-bottom, how could you?



I know my little girl is resilient and she will make amends for this gross wrong but Stan, I am warning you, as a mother protecting her cub I won't go get the camera next time, I will come after you, I will go back to Target and get your whole family too. Stanley, I'm always watching.


8 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

I think stanley is ashamed of his wrong doing. Even his lower lip is whimpering with sorrow. I hope Sarah will give him another chance. But really it was bound to happen sooner or later!! ;)

Arvanitas' said...

Never trust someone named Stanley. I can't believe how big Sarah is. Syd, Mads, and I had a big "AWHHHHHHHH" when we saw her picture. We sure miss you guys. Hope to update our blog sometime today. Lova ya, Kristy

I'm a Idiot said...

Think you're the king of the jungle, Stanley? I got news for you kitty..."Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face." -Gunny Highway, Heartbreak Ridge (played by Clint Eastwood) Be nice to my girl!

Coco said...

you guys are freaking hilarious i swear. you're like, perfect for each other or something. she's such a big girl! are those tan lines in the creases (sp???) of her arm? how do you spell krees anyway???

. said...

Okay, you are one funny woman. Thanks for your HI-larious comment on my blog.
This post, also funny. I'm trying to decide what is funnier--that you ran for the camera instead of the baby...or that your hubby is going to smack Stanley down. I think I'd like to see that. Let me know if it happens.

Camille said...

that's the funniest thing, ever. The look on her face is even funnier b/c mama is staring down at her with a camera! hilarious!! she's so stinkin' yummy. Too bad my baby likes to use her for target practice in sacrament meeting. Stanley is a way better friend, for sure.

White Family said...

I've never met Stanley, but if I do I'll warn him to never mess with a red-headed momma. We have tempers that will kick his lion a** into tommorrow.
What a doll baby you have!!

The Henries said...

You know there is a book named Flat Stanley. Maybe you should show it to your Stanley? When we go through a parking lot I always say "you need to hold my hand or you could be a Flat Stanley".
Cute photos! Love her legs