Tuesday, August 19, 2008

no more growing up...please

Photobucket

I had never considered myself a baby person. I never made cooing noises and went all nuts about another person's spawn. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, I would tell Jimbo that I wanted one but I wanted it to show up about 1 1/2-2 years old. Well, this is me eating crow, I was wrong and now I am sick because my little bean is growing out of baby clothes and into toddler sizes and every time I look at the tags I get a lump in my throat. It is all happening too fast and in the words of Aerosmith, I don't wanna miss a thing!

So, here are a few shots of my baby...before she became a toddler.

Photobucket
nap time

Photobucket
this girl loves this cat

Photobucket
We want to go out side and play....

Photobucket
why is it raining, why?

Photobucket
Sarah: I am so upset about the rain Buster, hold me

Photobucket
Buster: I told you to stop messing with me kid

Photobucket
Sarah: I was just trying to give you a hug, sheesh!

Photobucket
Sarah's first piggy-tails!

Photobucket
Watchin' the Olympics with Grandpa Larsen...Thanks for a fun visit!

5 comments:

MM said...

Awh, she is still a baby...and a very very pretty baby too!

Anna said...

Wait until you turn around and she is going to school or getting baptized!!! It all happens too fast. Enjoy those rainy days inside, watching her explore and grow (and maybe eat a little cat fur :)) She is too cute...especially with piggies!

Arvanitas' said...

You've got to come for a visit. We need to give those cheeks a squeeze. Life moves too fast. I can't believe Maddie will be baptized and Syd will be 16 in the spring. I'm going to blink and she'll be getting married. Treasure each day and each squeeze and keep snapping those pictures. It helps to remember when the mind goes.

Camille said...

the one where she's askin' buster to hold her... uh that was reallllly funny!!

White Family said...

Wow!! She is so cute. You can see that she is getting her own little personality. I wish I could see her again. She is beautiful.