Monday, March 17, 2008

just Plane sick of flying


I did it again, I took my sweet innocent kiddo on another trip. Yep, 5 flights in 4 days with another city (Phoenix) to add to her travel repertoire. I am crazy and I really hope to never have to travel with her alone again...it is tuff stuff and I am not sure if my back will recover.

The trip itself was to attend the funeral of a dear family friend. A great man whom I have wished I could have known better. Thankfully it was one of those 'happy' funerals, a blessing that has ended suffering and a chance for me to see a lot of old friends.

The best part of these jaunts home are to see my family and to see them make a fuss over Sarah. They really are amazing and I love that I get to cherish every second with them.

Hum, I really wanted to finish this entry but it is 2 days later and now I can't remember all I wanted to say. Oh well, life goes on and I will surely post again soon.

Grandpa Stenny and Sarah

1 comment:

Coco said...

the look on her face is one of, "ok, this was maybe fun the first 4 times, but really mom...I'm done!"