Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home

Sarah and I get so excited when Jim walks in the door every night, partly because i think she is a little sick of me and partly because she knows Daddy will sing her all sorts of crazy songs. Jimbo has a song for everything and if there isn't one to fit the occasion he is quick to make one up. We have songs for bath time, songs with actions, songs for bed and even a song about diaper changing!

So, what I am telling you is that when Jimmy is around things are never dull or quiet. However, I snapped a few pictures of a very special moment, a Sunday afternoon nap. This is what happens to two people who have been playing and singing and talking to each other until they are just flat out pooped.



Sweet huh, Sarah loves to touch faces and she loves to pull you close to her. I can see her mind working to take in every detail (this is also why I now try a little harder with the makup). Anywhoo, this is how they napped, face to face, arm in arm. I have a few dozen more pictures of this event because well, it makes my heart melt.

On to less mushy stuff. Sarah can sit up now on her own for a second or two unless you get out the camera and try to catch a few shots, then miraculously she loses all ability to do anything other than flop to the side to see just how fast Dad can get his arm in there to get her right again.

The kid just has so much personality and she can be such a little stinker. Here are some of my favorite shots and please just ignore the hairy arm in the back ground!







So cute right! It is so hard for me to pick what pictures to post and if it didn't take so darn long they would all make it. So this is my girl, I love her and you know what, she is pretty darn fond of me too!

4 comments:

Coco said...

i swear she is so freaking cute. i can't wait to meet her in person!

bows and more said...

Hi, My name is Kelsi I live in Utah, You don't know me but I saw your comment on all us christensens blog, I love her blog! and I thought I would check your blog out! So cute! Your little girl is so cute! I love that she has a bow on in every picture! I have 4 boys and just had a little girl Ava who will be 1this month! You should check out my blog it is itsamatterofackley.blogspot.com
Hope to hear back from you,take care love, Kelsi

Camille said...

Okay, a couple of things...

Thanks for your very nice and way tooooo nice comments about my race.

And secondly, your baby is the most beautiful little girl. I am just speechless by all her pictures. Seriously, you just love her so much don't you? AHHHHH I just want to smooch on my computer screen at her picture!!!

I'm so glad you're in "the" ward and I hope you guys get to stick around for a while. Jim always says the nicest things to me after my Gospel Doctrine class and it makes me feel like a million bucks. Okay, it sounds like I just use you guys for your comments. I don't, I promise.

Also, those cookies were the BEST cookies I've ever had in my life. I'm not kidding. Seriously. I'm not.I don't know how to say it more. They were so freakin' good I wanted to die. And I probably will from the sugar because I ate every single one of them. Alright, I shared one with my husband, but that's it. Please can we get together and eat more of those cookies? I mean, can you teach me?

love you girl!!!!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Holy cow that's one cute kid. I love those cheeks!!