Tuesday, February 12, 2008

if it itches.....


This is a common sight at my house - Sarah and her head scratching. You might say she is puzzled by the dippy faces of her father and I but the truth is she has senstive skin. The kind of skin that even the most mild, clinically proven, pediatrician approved lotions or creams can't fix. We have tried everything to no avail, so we have come to grips with it and hope and pray that she will grow out of it.

If you come to my house or live in my world you will notice that it contains a lot of hoodies. Bless you hoodies you have saved my sanity....you keep Sarah's head warm, you protect it from her tiny little finger nails, you are the champion of nap time - if only you could regrow hair that has been scratched out!

We salute you little pink hoodie because if it itches it will be scratched!

2 comments:

the buff and stuff said...

good thing she's so stinkin cute! even if she is itching or is missing a little hair here or there, you don't really notice because your to busy enjoying her wonderful little face.

the buff and stuff said...

i tagged you so check out the rules on my blog. happy tagging