Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Big Kiss


I have never been a big fan of Valentines day. I just don't think you need a special day to tell someone how much they mean to you - you should tell them everyday!

However, this being a mom has really changed me (for the better of course) and I am even more head over hills in love with my husband. I love every bit of him...I love that he kisses me, Sarah and the dog a lot...I love that he is a Marine and that he will always defend his family and serve his country willingly...I love that even though he thinks he is tough, he cries when we watch Disney movies...I love that he is a Mamma's boy...I love that he is quite handy around the house though I tease him that he is just a schmuck-o...I love that he honors his priesthood...I love that he always wants to be the best at everything he does...but most of all I love the father he is to our little girl.

Happy Valentines Day Baby - I love you - thanks for picking me!

Big Kiss,

Ang

2 comments:

Coco said...

yes, love breast feeding as a blogging topic! who wouldn't! (ok, all the men in the world...) and the answer is yes, i'm going to. i put a pump on our registry, but figured no one would buy it cause they're so freaking expensive! so, after the shower, whatever we don't get from our list we can buy at a discounted price (don't remember the %age). but i'm sure you already knew that!
p.s. sk (you like that huh) is so freaking cute!

Nancy said...

Hello, from Grandma Fern and Nancy. We love following you around the country through the blog. All three of you amuse us! You big people are so cute no wonder Sarah is too.

Love you.