Friday, January 25, 2008

I've Been Everywhere, Man



In Sarah's sweet 4 months of life she has traveled quite a few places. Being the creative mom that i am i thought it would be just adorable to take a picture of her in the overhead bin of one of our aircraft - Sarah obviously didn't subscribe to my genius idea.
I am such a super mom! (insert sarcastic voice here)
Sarah's Passport:
Pittsburgh, PA
Chicago, IL
St. Louis, MO
Albuquerque, NM
Salt Lake City, UT
Denver, CO
& of course Dallas, TX!
Did i mention Jim works for an airline?

We just returned to Texas after a wonderful trip to Utah to visit our families. We had a ball and Sarah experienced quite a few firsts - here are a few of my favorites.

FIRST SNOW


PROFESSIONAL PICTURES
(ok, so if you were there you know this wasn't actually my
favorite - seriously, why are pictures so stressful?)

Sarah's cousins Bridger and Colter Butters & Sophie, Karsten & Mac Newey


She is the sweetest little girl


What a ham!

GREAT-GRANDMA WAKEFIELD
Jim's mom's, mom

This was really a sweet moment - Grandma didn't take her eyes of
Sarah for a second even just to snap a few pictures!

THE LARSEN'S

Alan, Jennifer and Riley Nickerson, Grandpa Staff Larsen,
Sarah & Jim, Uncle Fatty (Matt!) and Kevin Knickerson

After seeing Kiddie Kandids work their magic
Mom and I thought we could do just as good of job - here is what we came up with!



l



More fun pic's from the trip

SOPHIE FINALLY GETS A GIRL COUSIN


THE DRESS
Yes, it is beautiful but it is like trying to hold a sack of angry monkeys!



What an amazing trip! We had the best time and we can't wait to come again - Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.






2 comments:

Coco said...

love em! love em! love em! i can't wait for baby baylee! the pic of her in the overhead bin is freaking hilarious. poor little thing! so fun to see the pics! miss you guys lots!

Jim and Monica McDowell said...

Hey Angel - I just heard that Coco had a blog and checkinh out her family list I say a link to you. WOW and I out of the family loop now that Staff has moved out fo Arizona. I had no idea that you were even pregnant! She is absolutely beautiful. How is life as a mom? Fun huh?! Well I have to say that I miss seeing you guys on the rare occassion that we say you. Make sure and stop by the next time you are passing through. We are expecting our 4th believe it or not - due in July, I will find out next week what it is. We are praying for another boy to even things out. But I am so glad to have found you, now maybe I can keep track of things like babies and such. Our blog is jimandmonicamcdowell@blogspot.com
xo Monica