Tuesday, January 1, 2008

No Excuses

I have been saying for quite a while that I am going to work on our blog to no avail. I am now officially going to call myself a blogger and get to it. I am also aware that there may not be too many of you who are keenly interested in our lives but it does give Grandma and Grandpa a chance to view all of the fun shots of our babe. Lets stop the chit-chat and get to the good stuff. This is us.....enjoy!
Semper Fi


Not Always Something to Smile About



HO, HO, HO and Stuff



Merry Christmas



Hillary Clinton is running for President!?!



Rub-a-dub-dub



I Kill You!



Roxie is still the only one who laughs at Jimbo's jokes



Sarah's favorite Bear from Great-Grandma Wood



Our Super Classy Family Photo!


3 comments:

Susan Rowell said...

Hey ya'll, we miss you guys!! Keep the updates and pics coming. Luv ya!!!

Coco said...

yeah! i love it! love the pic about hillary-hilarious! you guys are so darn cute as is your little munchkin! love you!

Janie said...

This is great!!! Little Sarah is such a doll! I love these blogs, I may have to get with it and do one for our fam. How's TX? love ya