Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nothing Fancy

Oh I have stories to tell and memories to share but I have entered the world of multiple children and any free time I actually have will now be spent on taking a shower and finding a shirt that isn't covered in barf, poop or chocolate! I will share a few photos with you but remember this is nothing fancy.

Sar-Sar got some darling clothes from our friends Michelle and Ikenna.
I wish I could post a picture of every outfit but they brought
so much it would fill up the entire blog - thanks guys, we love you and hope
you get to visit again soon!


Sarah and Buster are still BFF's and it is adorable to see them play together.

Dude gets a bath from dad and gets a bath from dude - will we ever
figure out this peeing thing?

Sarah and DJ spend some quality time together. She gets
that he is here to stay and she is actually quite a good little helper.
In this photo she is trying to teach her bro the
high-five and the fist bump!

She also loves to give him lots of thumps!

Sarah loves to hold DJ and wants to all of the time but she
gets sick of him pretty quick too!


After all of that sibling bonding little dude is wiped out and so is Mama - time for a nap!

5 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Hey I see your bed is made! That's more then I do 95% of the time! ;) You can do it "Mamma of Multiples"!!

E's Mommy said...

I love the pictures. I only have Emilee and feel like my day never has enough hours in it. :) I'm in trouble when we add a brother or siter to the mix one day. LOL. You are a great mom and I think you're doing great! Hang in there. ((Hugs))

Arvanitas' said...

DJ looks so much like Jimbo. I wish we could see you guys. Sarah is sooo big. They are both so cute and we miss you guys. Love ya!

Coco said...

your kids are too cute. so it's super hard with 2 huh?

Heidi Nielson said...

Loving the pictures! They are so cute! I heard someone say "You would think that two kids would double the work, but it actually quadruples it. Three multiplies it by 27 and the 4th really doesn't make much of a difference, mostly because you can never find him..."
Two is definitely more work!!!