Friday, July 17, 2009

Gotta love this girl

I spent many pregnant nights worrying about how Sarah would react to a new little bean in our family. I was sure it would not go well. This is one time I am glad to say that I was wrong! Today I walked into the bedroom and found the two of them face to face having a conversation and I gotta tell you it made my little heart melt. Big kiss kiddo's - Mamma loves you!



* just in case you are wondering Sarah's cheeks are loaded up
with fruit snacks - little chipmunk!

3 comments:

Arvanitas' said...

They'll be buddies. Nick and Syd always played together. Now, they tolerate each other one day and on another, they team up and torment me. Siblings are great!

Coco said...

love those tender moments. did you guys actually march in the parade??? fun! your little beans are way cute!

White Family said...

So adorable. I'm sure she is soooo helpful!!!