Friday, November 21, 2008

Random + Random = Jimbo & Angel

The spouseman loves the blog. He loves it. If he got to be the stunning housewife he would post daily. I am sure there would be much discussion of cars, sports, cage fights and poop but there would be a post and he would be proud.

Me, I over think it. I over think EVERYTHING. I drive myself nuts most of the time playing the "what if" game and Jimbo mocks me. Daily. I muse over what I will write, what pictures I will carefully crop, post and what the caption will read. I know, try to bite your tongue now because you are all thinking, "really, she thinks about it and that it what she comes up with?" Kinda sad.

Anyway, this is my attempt at random and if I dare I might even post an embarrassing picture of myself that I really don't want anyone to see. I am breaking out, I am new, I am fresh and I am not going to over think it but I might take it all down by tomorrow!



it's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time,
peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a base ball bat.
(I guess it works better when you sing it, which I will for you anytime)
(there is a dance too)


always willing to share


Sarah showing dad her kissy-face and just look at those pig-tails, so grown up



We went to the Marine Corps Ball but we are too cheap to have a
professional take our picture so this is what we end up with



Maybe next year we will spring for the professional, but then again, maybe not

Sidebar: saw Twilight last night at midnight with a bunch of crazy
Mormons and teenagers and freakin' loved it.
I really thought it would be a big suck-o but I can't wait to see
it again and I am thinking that even macho Jimbo might like it.

4 comments:

The Church's said...

I am the same way with our blog. That would be why there are huge gaps between each blog.
I think you guys should start your own professional portrait sudio, they look very nice.

Arvanitas' said...

Hey lady,

I hate to say it, but I was WAY dissappointed in Twilight. Syd hated it!!!! It could have been sooo much better and I wish they would have had a bigger budget, taken more time, got a better make up artist, taught some people how to act.... I didn't hate it but didn't love it either. I want a new Bella. I didn't like her. Oh well! Sarah looks adorable like always, and you don't look so bad yourself.

Coco said...

love that you went and saw twilight at midnight. lui and i went to see the new bond on thurs night (my fav bond movie thus far). we went to the 715 showing and there were already crazy teenage girls lined up for the midnight showing. haven't read the books, but i'll prob drag lui to see the movie. p.s. love the pigtails :)

Anonymous said...

I just love looking at your blog. Very cute pictures. Hey, I ran into your mom and sister at walmart on "black Friday" and heard the news. Congrats!!!! Wish you would keep in touch with me. meljer131@yahoo.com I miss you.