Tuesday, May 27, 2008

we got trouble, right here in river city

I was cleaning the house today and talking to Sarah and if you spend any time with her you know that she is quite chatty. Anyway, she is crawling now and it is adorable and i am in the kitchen cleaning and i hear squawking and crawling and i am feeling pretty productive and then total silence. Not a coo or a dat-dat-dat nothing? So i look around the corner and i can't see Sarah, my heart jumps, she can't get far, she isn't crying so she must not be hurt, and then i find her. And i think to myself, oh crap. She is standing under our dining table with a very accomplished look on her face, she is pleased with her new situation, i however am not.



This kid has loved to stand from day one and up until this day she has always needed my assistance...well not any more. I am not happy with this new found independence but Sarah sure is so i guess i will have to make my peace with it.

Here is a little teaser of what is yet to come!



Don't you wish you looked this good in a swimsuit!

3 comments:

MM said...

She is surely just growing too fast. You better tell her to stop that! But each new phase of her life is so fun, isn't it?! She's a doll!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Love, love, love it! Smush!! I just want to zerpert that belly of hers. I sure hope you put some sunscreen on the white belly!! ;)

Oh crawling...they do grow up to fast. Just hope and pray she likes crawling so much that she delays walking. That's even harder!!

The Henries said...

Ok, so it is only going to get better! Soon she'll be quiet and not under the table but on top of it and have unscrewed a light bulb. I'm sure since she's Jimbo's daughter is why she has already mastered "stealth mode". Have FUN!

And, soon yes I will look that good in my swimsuit!