Monday, April 14, 2008

just us...recently

I looked out the window and what did i see...a truck load of pictures of my family! I just can't resist posting all of these recent goodies!


We owe this beautiful dress to Auntie Cami...so stunning right!


My Birthday Cake...Thanks Anna!


What happens to Sarah after too much partying!
(she always sleeps with her little butt in the air and it is adorable)


My two loves!


cute little thing

Love it, love it, love it! This being a mom is so much fun, I love it and I hope it shows!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I've said it once and I'll probably say it a million times... honestly, she's so gorgeous. OOOOO yum yummy!

Coco said...

love the dress! ps happy belated birthday. i forget yours is right before mine...love you guys!

MM said...

She is sooo pretty! It definitely DOES show that you love being her MOMMY!

Janie said...

Love the dress and the babe in it!! These really brought tears to my eyes. I don't write enough, but I sure love y'all!!!
Janie